NFL Football – Greatest Game Ever?
– Very probably. Modern-day gladiators provide super entertainment.
– Super way of releasing social tensions from economically disadvantaged neighborhoods.
– Gives the country something to rally around and celebrate.
– Replaces domestic warfare and channels the energy of aggressive young men.
BUT, Players’s Brains Risked for Corporate Profits & Conflicts of Interest!
– Contaminated medical literature.
– Create unethical pressures on medical complex to whitewash head injury issue.
– Coverup of data and pressures against honest Neuroscientists to retract legitimate findings.
– Social pressures to silence the message of brain damage to NFL veterans.
– Fear that knowledge of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy would shut down this lucrative industry.
– Issue really came to light only because of contract renegotiations in 2011.
Who Cares? Football’s Been Around For Decades! Why Change Now?
– Because Brain now trumps brawn.
– We are in a rapid evolution from a cardio-centric society to neuro-centric one.
– For the first time in history, your well-being is determined more by brainpower than horsepower.
– Smart mothers will not let their kids sacrifice their intelligence for the sake of short-term sports career gains.
The NeuroEconomy Dictates New Ways of Doing Things!
– NeuroRescue from damage – No return to play after concussion.
– NeuroRepair – strategies to recover tissue injured after traumatic brain injury.
– NeuroProtection – medications to reduce the brain-damaging effect of trauma – none available, so why not avoid the trauma in the first place?
– NeuroOptimization – The streamlining of brain function through a comprehensive program of strategies.
– Or how about using robotic avatars on the field and have geeks control them remotely from behind the bleachers?
– Join me in my groundbreaking Brain Building program that will help get your frontal lobes tuned up and firing.
– Avoid the disaster of falling of the exponential Cognitive Curve.
– IMPROVE your happiness, health, and wealth – even in what feel like desperate times!