Fear is our Most Powerful Emotion!
- Loss of money, status, income, property and relationships can easily trigger the sense of fear.
- The Brain’s fear circuits are strong in order to protect us from danger.
- This can be useful if there’s a sudden threat to our physical well being.
- When our fear circuits are activated, we dump adrenaline into our blood stream.
- Current events in our country are scary and causing fear, uncertainty and panic for many of our citizens.
Chronic fear causes stress that damages our bodies:
- Increasing blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Causing weight gain and reducing our immune system function.
- Worsening pain, shingles, depression, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Wearing down our adrenal glands, leading to chronic fatigue.
- Shrinking the memory structures of the brain.
Creativity is halted by chronic fear.
- The brain reacts to fear by developing tunnel vision.
- This is useful if you’re being attacked by a wild animal.
- But chronic tunnel vision prevents you from seeing the opportunities that may help reduce your stress.
- Fear that creeps in to your life erodes your abilities, is paralyzing and can prevent your from pulling out of a nose dive.
The #1 Secret to Overcoming The Fear of Loss: Have a “Thinking Plan.”
- Plan ahead of time how you are going to think and process events that inspire fear.
- Be grateful for as much as you can. Make a list of all the things you appreciate and express how grateful you are.
- Breath deeply. Deep breaths break the fear reflex, settle down the fight-or-flight response and pull you out of panic.
- Chose your thoughts wisely. Avoid ruminating on the things that scare you, and direct your thinking to solutions.
- Channel your energy into productive activity. Be resilient and keep doing things, no matter how small.
- Put one foot in front of the other, and keep on moving forward. Every step counts!
- Join me in my groundbreaking Brain Building program that will help get your frontal lobes tuned up and firing.
- Learn how to shore yourself up against chronic fear and stress.
- IMPROVE and EXPAND your happiness, health, and wealth – even in what feel like desperate times!