- I was trained to believe “There will be time to sleep when I die.”
- As a doctor training in the older system, half of everything I learned was taking call after business hours.
- On a good week, I’d average about 4 hours of sleep nightly.
- The training was great… it launched my career and propelled me to great heights.
- But it also aged me prematurely and lead to my burnout.
Have you measured your performance during times of sleeplessness?
- Versus when you are rested?
- Does shift work disrupt your sleep pattern?
- Is jet lag something you contend with on a regular basis?
- Do you know how to measure and track your sleep?
- Have you considered how to gauge the impact of your sleep on your productivity?
- Learn about proper sleep cycles that optimize brain function.
- Develop your personalized approach to hacking your sleep cycles.
- Introduce sleep monitoring and maintenance to you routine, easily and quickly.