Alright, we know by now that the NeuroEconomy is creating major shifts in our society:
- Menial jobs are being phased out by robotics and outsourcing.
- Automation is eating into highly technical manufacturing jobs.
- Highly skilled professional labor is starting to be displaced.
- It won’t be long before even nursing and physician jobs are supplemented, then significantly replaced by automated, more precise methods of care.
So, how are you going to stay relevant?
- Creativity is critical. But not all kinds of creation are the same.
- You can be a copycat and “create” new material – essentially repackage what others create. No doubt, there’s a need.
- Or you can truly solve the existing problems of the world and make a real and profound difference.
- Check out this great review of the difference between Replication Creators and Skilled Creators.
- And decide for yourself your relevance to this planet – which kind of creator will you be?
Learn more about Brain Building Strategies that will push the limits of your capabilities, and become a highly sought-after Skilled Creator.